Following my first session on Monday (and trying to show my son whay I'd learnt), I found I'd quickly forgotten a lot of the moves. Is this normal? I'm sure the more you do, practioe etc the better remembering will be. There was a lot to take in! As a new member, it therefore struck me that a quick one to one revision of the previous week would a great way for me to start the next session. Just 10-15 minutes before joining back in.
Following my first session on Monday (and trying to show my son whay I'd learnt), I found I'd quickly forgotten a lot of the moves. Is this normal? I'm sure the more you do, practioe etc the better remembering will be. There was a lot to take in! As a new member, it therefore struck me that a quick one to one revision of the previous week would a great way for me to start the next session. Just 10-15 minutes before joining back in.
ReplyDelete